Rediscover the original campsite spirit, in direct contact with nature, by choosing the Maori lodge of 17m²… with as a bonus the comfort.
More than simple windows, the openings of the Maori show the sky, the tree tops and the stars! The centrally located transparent roof gives a lot of light, regenerating a feeling of great freedom….without any vis-à-vis.
With its two extensions, relaxation areas open to the great patio, the MAORI has characteristic interior volumes offering a maximum of liberty in a minimum of space.
The materials, forms and colours of the Maori, consistent with the promise of authenticity, give your holiday an original and exceptional dimension.
The MAORI is composed of a solid wooden structure, surrounded by a supple tent and can accommodate 2 to 4 people.
– Equipped kitchen with tableware, table top fridge, electric cooktop and microwave, large kitchen counter with shelves.
– A lightweight folding table of lacquered metal: table and 4 folding chairs.
– Bedroom with bunk-bed convertible in 2 additional single beds of 70 x 190 cm each,
– Master bedroom with a double bed of 140 x190 cm and an open wardrobe.
– Housing has no faucet or shower and toilet.
– The toilets are 250m from the lodge